Serving Western NC and the greater Asheville Area - Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week

My House Is Flooded! What Do I Do?

ServiceMaster of Buncombe County Serves Asheville, Candler and Surrounding Counties in WNC

Flooded Home? Call ServiceMaster of Buncombe County For Help

We Honor God In All We Do

Coming home to a flooded house is not a welcome sight for anyone. Your personal belongings are important to you, and water running down the walls from the bathroom upstairs or a leaky pipe in the basement can ruin your day. What do you do when your home is flooded? Call ServiceMaster of Buncombe County.

ServiceMaster of Buncombe County will remove the water, cut out the wet dry wall, pack out your personal belongings that can be saved and restore your belongings and home. Our trained, skilled and polite technicians have years of experience and will treat your home and family as they would their own; with care.

Call ServiceMaster of Buncombe County for fire damage restoration, water damage restoration, mold removal and restoration, smoke and odor removal and more.

Side Menu

10 out of 10

Amy Tomion

How Water Weakens Your Home


Water Damage Delay Can Mean More Damage


How Do I Remove Mold From Walls?