Water Damage Cleanup: Why Hiring a Professional Really Matters
Of all the types of damage that can happen to a home, water damage is the most common. That’s because there are so many ways water can enter your home undetected, causing harm that may go unnoticed until the damage is extensive. You might be tempted to repair it yourself, but there are good reasons to leave the job to the experts.
5 Reasons You Should Hire a Professional for Water Damage Cleanup
- Expertise – An experienced water damage restoration professional will be better able to judge the extent of the harm and assess the correct way to address it.
- Professional Equipment – A restoration pro will have access to the type of heavy-duty equipment needed to do water cleanup right the first time.
- Fast Response – Water damage is insidious and fast-acting, and if it’s not addressed quickly, it can spread through porous wall and floor materials and into furnishings and carpets, causing further harm the longer it goes unchecked. ServiceMaster is available 24/7 to start the cleanup process as soon as possible and stop the damage in its tracks.
- Mold Remediation – One of the most serious consequences of excess water and moisture in your home is mold. Spores can spread and infect the entire home in less than 48 hours, causing not only damage to the surfaces it grows on, but posing a potentially serious health risk. An expert will have the knowledge to determine the type of mold present and the materials and equipment needed to handle the situation correctly.
- Reduced Costs – Professional water damage remediation will save you money in the long run simply because the job will be done efficiently and effectively the first time.
Water Damage Restoration Experts in Buncombe County, NC
If you’ve experienced water damage in your home, get help quickly. Contact ServiceMaster of Buncombe County anytime day or night for more information or to schedule a service appointment.”>