What To Do After Water Leak Ruins Your Home
What do you do if you find a water leak in your home?
- Turn off the water either under the sink or to the house at the water meter.
- Move personal items out of the water. The longer they stay wet, the more damage it can cause.
- Contain the water with towels to keep it in one location in the house.
- If the leak is upstairs, go downstairs and move items out of the way.
- Call ServiceMaster of Buncombe County to mitigate the loss, remove the damages, pack out your belongings and clean what we can, restore your home and bring back your stored items. (828) 252-5330