Serving Western NC and the greater Asheville Area - Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week

I Flooded My House. Now What?

Flood | Fire | Mold | Smoke

What do I do if there is a flood in my house?

  • Move your valuables and items that can absorb water to a dry space.
  • Try to turn off water to the house at the meter.
  • Dry off belongings as much as you can.
  • Call ServiceMaster of Buncombe County to mitigate the loss and restore your home.
  • ServiceMaster of Buncombe County’s highly rated and expertly trained teams can get started quickly to get the work done and you back into your home. Fires, floods, mold damage, and more are disasters. We can help you go from Disaster to Done!

    Contact us page

Side Menu

10 out of 10

Amy Tomion

What To Do When There’s A Leak


ServiceMaster Fire Damage Restoration


What Do I Do After A Flooded House?