Serving Western NC and the greater Asheville Area - Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week

What To Do For A Flooded House

What do you do if your house is flooded?
  1. Stop the leak.
  2. Remove personal items from the affected area
  3. Call ServiceMaster of Buncombe County to remove the water.
  4. ServiceMaster will dry the area and keep mold from growing.
  5. ServiceMaster can also rebuild the space.
Call ServiceMaster of Buncombe County at (828) 252-5330.

Side Menu

I’ve had a great experience with ServiceMaster so far. Everyone I have worked with from your team has been friendly, courteous, professional and helpful. I’ve been able to schedule work with you very quickly and yet you have been very flexible and accommodating to changes and delays (on my end) as they have come up. Thanks for the great service you provide!

Megan Goff

ServiceMaster Asheville Restoration


Rain Damage Restoration


3 Mold Removal Tips